- View DLLs used by an application or task. This lets you see exactly which modules an application or task is using.
- View network usage and bandwidth. This enables you to see how much data is being sent through the network adapters in your computer.
- Close or kill any or all applications or protect applications from being terminated. This allows you to end one or many processes with a single click of a button while keeping your protected programs up and running.
- Export data to use with other applications or save for historical purposes.
- View CPU and memory usage by applications, tasks, and services. This enables you to quickly determine which process are hogging resources and shut them down if they're unnecessary.
- Shutdown, Power Off, Restart, Log off, Hibernate, or place your computer into Stand By mode directly from within TaskPower.
- New enhanced interface.
Electronic publications in the nature of digital files, namely, text, images, audio, and video, in
Distributors of Log Splitters, Wood Chippers, Mowers, Aerators, Petrol Post Drivers, and other machinery for domestic, farm and commercial