Analysis Lotto Serial Number 1.5

Developer: Dave Muse Media
Specifications: Version 3.1 adds Windows Vista support and features 150 lotto & keno games built in.
Requirements: None
Limitation: 30-day trial
Operation system: Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista
Price: $19.95
License: Free to try
Version: v1.5
Downloads: 1969
Rating: 5 / Views: 500
Download Analysis Lotto Serial Number 1.5 Get Free statistical analysis lotto 649 / Analysis Lotto serial number, Analysis lotto 3.1 crack / Analysis Lotto product key, Analysis lotto 3.7 / Analysis Lotto product key

…Your lotto software did it again for tonight’s Lotto Super 7 in Canada… Wow, I have tried a few software programs, this picks the winners everytime! Good Job!

ANALYSIS LOTTO DELUXE includes our software plus the complete Delta Lotto DVD with video tutorials on our system and software, printed quickstart guide, and storage case. The other half goes to overhead (administration and advertising) and to the state governments.

Which bet would YOU take?

The program offers several methods for generating the numbers, for instance historic delta pattern, delta trends, random delta patterns, typical patterns or historic patterns, depending on your preferences. Analysis Lotto allows you to perfect your lottery numbers with the Delta methods and more. Analysis Lotto tracks Delta numbers, and shows you what the distributions and the trends are in those numbers. The lowest deltas, like 1,2, and 3 are much more likely to occur in winning picks than higher deltas, for example. There are eight different systems for choosing Lottery, Keno, or Lotto numbers.

…finally a system that’s easy to understand!

Or 96.5 cents on the dollar (19.8 cents from fixed prizes and 76.8 cents from the jackpot). It’s powerful software, built on our Delta lotto system. Insightful charts, graphs, and reports show you exactly what’s going on in your game. As the size of the jackpot increases, so does the expected number of winners.

Top Popular Software

Here’s a summary of the Delta Lotto System:  This is an easy-to-use method to dramatically improve the chances of winning lottery games by studying how balls mix in lotto machines. How much the annuity is actually worth is a question for an economist, not a statistician. The PHP graphing scripts provide a very easy way to… Play not just one, but any number of different games, and save each game to your hard drive.       How to Analyze the Lottery John Corbett and Charles Geyer Updated Feb 16, 2006.

Analysis Lotto 3.8 Screenshot

The table is also of interest because it gives the probabilities of multiple winners. Sharing is caring and that is the only way to keep our scene, our community alive. The Delta principle suggests that lower numbers have a better chances of being drawn in this type of games, than higher ones do. As we said above, your expected winnings for those are about 19.71 cents.

…I really think it took some high intelligence  on your part to come up with such a theory!

   As amazing as it may seem,You can represent ANY winning lotto or keno number with smaller numbers by using the Deltas, or differences between the digits of that number. Just 25 cents on the dollar (19.8 cents from fixed prizes and 5.0 cents from the jackpot).

Previous Versions

Compatible with over 200 draws Here's a small example of some of the most popular draws LSA covers. This trial download is provided to you free of charge. For example, the “historic number patterns” system will pick numbers based on the distribution of winning numbers in past drawings. By clark838 Pros Made my money back on it a few times over already.

To order by phone, call 1-800-414-4268, and give product name Analysis Lotto to the operator.

Thus we see that the most probable number of winners was zero (59% chance), the next most probable number was one (32% chance), and the next was two (9% chance). Full-featured lottery software with advanced predictive technology. The file size of the latest downloadable installation package is 1.3 MB. You coud filter by ballset, lotto machine, or for games with no winners. Click Have your computer use the Delta system to pick lotto numbers for you.